Monday, February 15, 2010

I am so tired...

So first day of P90X on the "Lean" path involved Core Synergistics. I have to admit, I am tired right now. That was pretty much the hardest workout and the tiredest I have been since the Spring of 2008. Right now my head hurts, my arms feel like rubber, and my legs are sore as hell, but assuming I did this right, I won't feel the bulk of this workout until tomorrow.

Tomorrow after Microbio lab going to move onto the Cardio X workout. This week is going to be a extremely busy week what with all the exams, labs, lab reports, and quizzes but we'll see how everything works out.

Also went to the Sylvan Snack Bar for dinner, and taking the healthy route, or at least healthier than before, and got a Buffalo Chicken Salad with tomato, pickles, jalapeno, etc. Not as bad as I had thought it would taste, and was just as filling as a normal sandwich.


No comments: