Thursday, January 10, 2008

Don't Sleep

I seriously ought to reconsider my sporadic sleep schedule. Since the beginning of the work week I’ve pulled two all nighters, plus another one where I was up until 5 AM before finally deciding it was wise to try to sleep at least several hours before work. On these nights I have done the following:

  • Caught up in Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece in terms of episodes and manga
  • Re-read Death Note
  • Taken up GTA: San Andreas again, playing it probably 5 or 6 hours a day
  • Trashed my room to point where I can’t find the floor

Very productive indeed. Either way this morning I was still up around like 5-ish from reading Kubo Tite’s Zombie Powder, shame he didn’t finish it. The character design is almost identical compared to Bleach, and just as hilarious, with many of its characters reflected in the mangaka’s second series. So looking at my clock, I was faced with the dilemma of sleeping for 4 hours before waking for work, or going to the gym (not running outside in freezing weather). The gym won in the end and I was shocked to find the amount of people in the gym, though it was mostly middle-aged men. So, after returning from the gym at 7-ish I was determined to sleep for about 2 hours, but I was compelled to finish reading Zombie Powder (ran until chapter 27, then was cancelled), and by the time that was done it was near 8:30. So yet again, I am at work, and barely staying awake.

No comments: