Sunday, January 27, 2008

Well we got our Zoodisc jerseys pretty early this year. Instead of going with an usual Ultimate jersey provider like VC, Gaia, or Patagonia. This year we got NikePro jerseys, and they are pretty nice. They remind me of NikeWorld jerseys that are worn by like Ohio State and Texas; they are pretty skin-tight at the top and the shorts are extremely baggy. There was one problem though, my home (light) jersey was printed on a small because they mixed up the sizing with a teammate, so he got my size and I got his (the kid's like 5'4 and 100 pounds). It'll be like another 2 or 3 weeks before I get my home again, but its ok, we won't have a chance to step on the field until about early April anyways.





Also the Downtown Brown shorts that Bob sent arrived today, they are pretty nice, my first pair of FiveUltimate shorts. They were a bit short for a large, and didn't have a number (printing mistake), but still pretty sick. They remind me a lot of the GAIA shorts we got during freshman year.

So classes begin tomorrow, LETS DO IT!!!

No comments: